آناليز استريولوژيك گلومرول هاي كليه بدنبال مسموميت مزمن با سرب

Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, Journal of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences (Tabib-e-shargh)

Volume 3 - Number 2

نوع مقاله: ---- Unspecified ----
چكيده:

روشهاي استريولوژيك به منظور به دست آوردن اطلاعات كمي در ارتباط با ساختمانهاي سه بعدي از مقاطع بافتي بكار مي روند. هدف پژوهش حاضر استفاده از تكنيكهاي جديد و بدون تورش استريولوژي جهت بررسي تغييرات حجم و تعداد گلومرولهاي كليه پس از كاربرد مزمن استات سرب بصورت كمي و در محيط سه بعدي مي باشد. سرب يكي از فلزات سنگين است كه اثرات منفي بر عملكرد كليه دارد. اين اثرات هم لوله ها و هم گلومرولها را درگير مي نمايد. در مورد اثرات سرب روي بافت كليه و گلومرولها مطالعات هيستولوژيك كيفي زيادي انجام شده است و در مواردي تغيير در حجم و تعداد گلومرولها گزارش شده است. در اين مطالعه چهار گروه رت نر بالغ (هر گروه n=9) به صورت تصادفي انتخاب شد. گروههاي آزمايش به ترتيب مورد تجويز محلول آشاميدني استات سرب 0.5 و %1 به مدت 8 هفته قرار گرفتند. گروه شاهد آب مقطر و گروه شاهد مثبت محلول اسيد استيك %0.4 در همان مدت دريافت كردند. آناليز استريولوژيك شامل تعيين حجم مرجع (V Refrence)، كسر حجمي گلومرولها (V Vglom) و حجم گلومرولها (V Glom) با استفاده از اصول كاواليه انجام شد. چگالي عددي گلومرولها (N Vglom) و تعداد گلومرولها (NT glom) نيز با روش ديسكتوز فيزيكي محاسبه شد. نتايج حاصل نشان داد تعداد گلومرولها در گروه مورد تجويز استات سرب 1% كاهش معني داري نسبت به گروهاي شاهد و شاهد مثبت از خود نشان ميدهد (P<0.05). اما در گروه مورد تجويز استات سرب %0.5 تفاوت معني داري مشاهده نشد (P<0.05). از طرف ديگر بدنبال مسموميت با سرب حجم كل گلومرولها در هر دو گروه مورد تجويز استات سرب (%0.5 و %1) در مقايسه با گروههاي شاهد و شاهد مثبت تفاوت معني دار آماري از خود نشان مي دهد (P<0.01). بررسي حاضر، نتايج تحقيقات هيستولوژيك مشاهده اي كيفي را با روشي دقيق و بدون سوگيري تاييد نموده نشان دهنده تغييرات در تعداد و حجم گلومرولهاي كليه بدنبال مسموميت با سرب مي باشد.

A stereological analysis of renal glomeruli following chronic Lead intoxication in rat during a continuous period of 8 weeks
Article Type: ---- Unspecified ----
Abstract:

Stereologic methods are used to obtain quantitative information about three dimensional structures from histologic sections. The aim of present study was using new and unbiased stereological techniques to investigate changes in volume and number of glomeruli after chronic lead acetate intoxication. Lead is one of the heavy metals that adverse effects on renal function. Its effects can involve both renal tubules as well as glomeruli. So many studies based on observation and qualitative reports. Some of which, report changes in volume and number of glomeruli. Male Wistar rats were randomly divided in four groups (n=9). During a period of 8 weeks, to treatment groups were given 0.5% and 1% lead acetate in drinking water and the control and sham control were given distilled water and 0.4% acetic acid solution respectively. Stereological analysis based on Cavalierie’s principle was performed to determine the reference volume (V reference), the fraction volume of glomeruli (V Vglom) and total glomerular volume (V Tglom). Furthermore, for estimating the numerical density (N Vglom) and total number of glomeruli (N Tglom), the physical dissector was utilized. Results showed that the number of glomeruli in treatment group which received 1% lead acetate in drinking water decreased significantly (P<0.05), but no changes occurred in 0.5% group (P>0.05). On the other had glomerular total volume in both 0.5% and 1% groups increased significantly in comparison to control and sham control groups (P<0.0001). This experiment is in agreement with other qualitative reports by using unbiased stereological methods and showed changes in volume and number of glomeruli following lead acetate intoxication.